Benefits for members
ecca members have the possibility of active participation in ECCA committees, task groups and task forces. Members regularly receive information, reports and statistics via the ECCA-info/flash service and the ECCA newsletter.
Biannual meetings provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and technical information from member companies throughout Europe and sister organisations throughout the world, e.g. the National Coil Coaters Association in North America.
- Congresses twice a year : latest market developments and networking opportunities
- Benchmarking : quarterly statistics, environmental indicators
- European legislation monitoring
- Access to Computing Model Software of steel and aluminium virtual CC line
- Representation of the industry to different bodies
- Regular Newsletters
- ECCA reports on specific studies (e.g. Environmental credentials of competitive materials, 10-year view on coil coating, etc.)
- ECCA Environmental statement to guide members
- Outdoor exposure sites for panels testing 'EURODES'
- Up-to-date database of Coil Coating lines worldwide (except the Americas)
- Extended list of members